The rental market is now stronger and safer than ever with excellent returns being paid to Landlords on their capital investment.
However, there can be pitfalls in letting a property for the non-professional by perhaps choosing a bad tenant or not handling a legal or maintenance issue within the current frameworks of the law.
RA Flatt Residential Letting are here to guide you through the marketing of your property, choosing of a tenant, demanding rent, handling maintenance issues, issuing legal notices, negotiating rent increases and deposit returns and disputes.
We offer services such as Tenant Find Only and Fully Managed – each can be tailored to suit your needs.
If you currently own or intend to purchase residential property for rental in or around Cheltenham, Gloucester and/or Tewkesbury, you should consider engaging our services. You’ll find them both professional and cost-effective.
Maximise the return on your investment – contact us for a free, no obligation rental valuation of your property.
Our Tenant Find Service involves:
- Locating suitable Tenants – Your property will be advertised on our website and all major property websites (such as Rightmove and Zoopla)
- Accompanied viewings – Our company prides itself in offering a high degree of flexibility on viewing times, including evenings
- Finding and vetting a suitable tenant – we use a dedicated referencing agency with access to national databases and who provide an online application system which minimizes delays
- Arrange all safety testing
- Legal documentation
- Preparation of Inventory/Schedule of Condition
- Collection of the initial rent and dilapidations deposit
- Registering deposit with Deposit Protection Service and giving Tenants the appropriate Prescribed Information
- Contacting the electricity, gas, and water providers as well as the Local Authority to provide them with Tenant details
- Passing to you all tenancy documentation to assist you in the management of your property from the move in date
- Continued support with any questions you may have or advice you may need during the course of the Tenancy
Our Fully Managed Service includes all of the above plus:
- Liaising with the Tenants before, during ,and after the Tenancy
- Serving relevant legal notices prior to and during the tenancy
- Carrying out routine inspections on the property
- Monthly Statement of Account and Invoice as well as Annual Statement, if needed
- Liaising with HMRC regarding the Non-Resident Landlord Scheme for all overseas Landlords
- Dealing with general maintenance and property refurbishments – we can make use of our trusted contractors or liaise with your preferred contractors
- Maintaining all safety testing to legal standards
- Arranging annual rent increases and tenancy renewals, if necessary
- Carrying out a Final Inspection and preparing a Schedule of Dilapidations at the end of each tenancy
- Negotiating any deductions to come from the deposit
- Arranging for post-tenancy works (cleaning, maintenance, etc) to be carried out